Yes, I will march for:
- To stand for equality.
- The belief in the goodness of democracy built on freedom of speech.
- Any person feeling disenfranchised.
- A promise of education as a cornerstone for excellence and societal progress.
- Ensuring Americans access to voting.
- The voice of three million voters not factored into the outcome of the election.
Yes, I will march in protest of:
- Glorifying a bully.
- Discussions of race narrowly construed in terms of criminality.
- Framing an entire religion as an enemy.
- Dismissing the seriousness of sexual assault.
- Reducing the worth of a woman to a scale of attractiveness.
- Ignoring science and its important contribution to evaluating environmental policy.
- Encouraging shouts of jailing a political opponent.
- Building walls.
- Calling the profession of journalism fake.
- Not disclosing tax returns so that the public can be informed of conflicts of interest.
- Painting America as a dystopia.